Free Worldwide Shipping
21,000+ Satisfied Customers
How to Pick Cool Mens Accessories
Bracelets are one of the coolest men’s accessories that enhance the look of any outfit. Fashion-forward men have rocked bracelets for years, but they’re fast gaining a wider new appeal.
A few centuries ago, guys embellished precious stones and bones to their wrists as a way to show their power and wealth. These days, men’s bracelets are a reflection of high-fashion. Alongside this, leather accessories, wristlet wallets, and headband circlets are other new ways that men are starting to experiment and accessorize.
Here are a few things you should consider to ensure you accessorize well.
Choosing the Right Accessory
There is a huge array of accessories available for guys. When faced with several new materials and different styles to choose from, it can be hard to know where to start. If you’re new to accessorizing, pick one and start with that. Perhaps the easiest place to start is with bracelets for men and not from sunglasses.
The best wristbands are made of genuine leather, natural gemstones, or high-quality metal. Most of those available on the market are made of zinc alloy, which tends to be cheap and wear out fast.
You should make sure to look for bracelets made of silver or stainless steel. You should also consider whether the accessory is a natural fit for your new style. Below are some common types of bracelets you may need to find and enhance your style.
- These are used to show off status, luxury and wealth. Bracelets inset with expensive stones, like diamonds, are designed to catch attention and appeal to the eye.
- These are designed using the traditional knotted textile technique and may be combined with rare gemstones and charms. As they’re made from fabric or yarn, they can be adjusted to fit any wrist, making them a safe option especially when gifting someone.
- Rope bracelets can be a great addition to a man’s outfit if pulled off well. They give off a nautical vibe and can be matched to pretty much any type of clothing.
- Beaded bracelets should be made of high-quality metal and stone beads, or even gemstones. Some beaded bracelets signify beliefs, such as the ‘evil eye’ bracelets commonly worn in Greece. This is the Top cool men’s accessories.
- Cuffs can be made of metal or leather. For a statement look, go for a male bracelet made of silver or stainless steel. You should, however, be careful not to pick one that is plated. Low-quality plating wears off in a few days or weeks, leaving the accessory with unattractive brassy color. Cuffs are a simple accessory, but can really add that finishing, masculine look to an outfit.
- Leather Bracelets Make sure you check out our Leather collection and get ideas that suit best to your new style!
Other Men’s Accessories
- In recent years, ‘man bags’ have become more commonplace and acceptable. It’s not unusual to see men carrying satchels and small cross-body brand bags to their overall new style. However, the most convenient form of a bag for every new modern man is a leather wristlet (or a new watch and cufflinks with red socks and blue tie :)). A wristlet is a small, wallet-sized bag that can fit a phone, cash, chewing gum, credit cards, and other small items inside (accessories mens). They can be carried or worn around the wrist. Choose black or brown leather versions to match any outfit (and of course match with your designer sunglasses for travel and not for the gym). These free up your pockets and better prevent the need for carrying around a bulky satchel.
- A slightly more statement accessory, circlets are coming back into fashion. Inspired by ancient and Medieval clothing, circlets are head accessories worn in a similar way to headbands. They generally sit across the forehead or at the hairline. When worn stylishly, they set apart any man as someone who is confident and follows his own path. These generally come in leather or metal materials and can be thin and simple or thick, statement classic pieces.
Pair Your Accessories The Right Way
Bracelets for men have taken off as a significant trend in the last decade. However, they and other fashion accessories must be paired with the right clothing to work. It’s all about balance. Free shipping for all orders! Make sure to check and find mens accessory that will enhance and make your style amazing.
For instance, it’s usually a good idea to pair silver with silver, or silver with leather, but too much leather could leave you looking like an ancient Roman soldier.
Circlets often pair well with a hat over the top or with long hair. Or even with Bracelets from Muerta Collection! Wear a simple outfit with stand-out, expensive-looking pieces to pull off this look, like skinny jeans with a leather jacket.
When accessorizing, try not to overload too many colors in your outfit. Keep things simple in shades of black, gray and brown to ensure your whole look is coordinated.
Bracelets pair well with leather men’s wristlets, again as long as there’s not too much leather. Wear beaded, metallic or fabric bracelets along with a leather wristlet for a put-together close look of the year.
Invest in accessories for men today by visiting one of our product links – start upping your featured style game today.
HOW TO FIND THE SIZE OF THE BRACELET?
The best way is to measure the wrist just above the wrist bone, then add 2cm as shown here. The tape you will use to measure your wrist should not be a little tightened to the full.
The wrist shown in the picture is 8.2 inches, so we add 0.8 inches and the proper ordering size for this wrist would be 9 inches (22.8cm).
If you are unable to measure the wrist, for example, if the bracelet is a gift to someone, here are some good rules of thumb to guide you.
8 1/2 inches or 21.5cm = Fits the wrist of a smaller man
9 inches or 22.8 cm = Fits the wrist of a medium-sized man
9 1 /2 inches or 24 cm = Fits the wrist of a large man
Just click on the Size button on the menu at the top of the page to select the size you want.
You are also able to search with filters:
- price high
- high to low
- high price
- low to high
- price high to low
- high price high
Men s accessory
Today’s guys enjoy being tagged as Mr. Awesome rather than Mr. Perfect. The passion for fashion has actually been transferred from females to today’s males. The increasing enthusiasm of guys being tagged as Mr. Awesome has actually led to tremendous modifications in their new shopping patterns and purchasing choices. Men who utilized to use pricey brands are changing their closets with new stuff that makes them funkier looking and trendy. The highly enthusiastic guys of this category love to use anything that fits on to their new personality and change their look from normal to great. They don’t want to fall back on anything when it concerns their grooming and looks. This extraordinary change in the new mind sets of modern men has caused the advancement and popularity of street styles. Keeping in view all such regular men who want to feel great, I would like to get a couple of ideas to assist you in your new makeover that means something to you. Sign in to your account!
Firstly, you need to purchase the precise size of the new sunglasses. The majority of new sunglasses either go for the larger size or smaller sized clothing which would eventually disrupt your appearances (watch for details). So, next time whenever you go shopping keep this in mind and pick an outfit that fits perfectly on your body. Picking clothes with various color combinations is an excellent idea to idealize you in the “ok” guy design. Yet, it can turn out to be a catastrophe if you blend too many colors. Keep the outfit basic and do not surpass 3 colors. Even the new accessories that you wear on a specific new outfit needs to be chosen according to the event that you are participating in. Do not use too many devices that could shut off your whole appearance.
If you are one among those who constantly like to use formals; might be due to the fact that of profession or any other reason, just include few destinations to your routine formals like collared t-shirts or go with contrast tees, formal t-shirt mixes or method a design magnate of your gang to get new ideas on improving official wear. Apart from selecting an ideal set of clothes, it is constantly advisable to select perfect supporting pieces that include attires like sweatshirts, jerkins and so on (watch the difference here). Also, you require to pay much attention even when you are shopping for your winter and summer season wear as these pieces cover your body the majority of the time. And last however not the least, never ever go alone for shopping.
Going alone for shopping (instead of stay alone at home) suggests you are preparing yourself to be tagged as a fashion catastrophe. Taking somebody along with you for shopping is not a bad concept as you learn more about which outfit matches you the most and which are not. Need more help? email us.
ENJOY FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS WORLDWIDE.
Get coupons and special promotions before anyone else. Enter your e-mail: